At Meril Diagnostics, we strive to ensure that your orders are delivered to your satisfaction. However, in the rare event that your order is unsatisfactory, we are happy to accept returns for orders, if:
- you've received an item(s) that does not match your order
- the item(s) were damaged in transit (acceptance of delivery of such order to be refused at doorstep)
- The item is already expired
- The item is delivered to you later than 7 working days
Note: If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. If you could not check that the order is damaged at the time of delivery, raise a return request within 24 hours of delivery by calling us at 9512011234 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Replacement for the damaged item (s) is subject to availability in stock. In absence of a replacement, a refund will be issued as per the timelines followed by Meril Diagnostics.
- Items being returned should only be in their original manufacturer's packaging i.e. with labels, bar-code.
- Only fully unused strips/bottles can be returned.
- Batch number of the product being returned should match as mentioned on the sales invoice.
- Original sales invoice has to be returned for processing returns and refunds.
- Opened packages cannot be returned after 24 hours of receiving delivery.
- Products which have expired post purchase.
- Second time request against the same product/order.
If your order is suitable for a return based on the conditions above, you can raise a request within 7 days from the date of delivery. Customers can contact us via our Customer Care 95120 11234, email will be mandatory for return, email us at email@example.com. Please note that all returns are reviewed for eligibility. All refunds are subject to the verification and review by our Returns team.
Refunds for all eligible returns are issued through the payment method used at the time of purchase, except for Cash on Delivery. Average time for refund after the return is verified by the returns team is 8 - 10 business days. *TCA
Refund timelines depend on bank turnaround times and RBI guidelines. This may change from time to time. Business days shall mean the working days on which Meril Diagnostics corporate office operates.
For orders placed using Cash on Delivery as the payment method, refunds can be processed to your bank account via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). You will need to update following information to enable us to process a refund to your account.
- The Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Account Holder's Name
- Bank Branch
- Bank Name
Important: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Covifind account or Invoice should match with the name of the bank account holder. If you have paid the bills using a third party account, refunds will be made to the same account. NEFT refunds will typically be initiated in 5 - 7 business days from our end and will be credited to your account in another 2 - 3 business days. Meril Diagnostics will not be liable for any delay caused in refunds due to delay by third party affiliates (including banks), in providing information by the customer, technical issues and other reasons beyond its control.
We accept Orders from and dispatch orders to addresses in selected locations in India. Serviceable pin code list is subjected to change from time to time.